24. January 2007
Firefox is a brilliant browser. Fast, save and good looking.
But one can make him better with extensions.
You can choose from over 1,000 add-ons at the Firefox Add-ons Web site. A Firefox add-on can help you comparison shop, share bookmarks with your friends, see the weather in a corner of your browser, write to your weblog, get news, listen to music – all from inside the browser you already love.
Personalize Your Browser
But are all of these usefull? In the last month I have tested many extensions, but now only a few, usefull left.
- Web Developer – BEST ADDON!
- Gmail Notifier – Informed me when i get a new GMail
- HTML Validator – Checked if the currently site is xhtml valid.
- Internet Explorer Tab – Switch to IE with one click.
- Color Zilla – Pick up the colors of the site.
Additionally are these interesting, too.